Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz is a dentist practicing in Burbank, CA, and Studio City, CA. Dr. Ruiz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. With his development of the supra-gingival approach, Dr. Ruiz is a leader and educator in the field of cosmetic dental care. Supra-gingival dentistry is minimally-invasive, restorative and rejuvenating, ensuring your cosmetic work is not only comfortable, but natural and healthy. This technique is commonly used for dental aesthetics, such as veneers, implants, and smile makeovers, but we also offer full dental services, such as cleanings, Invisalign, and endodontics.
Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz practices at his two locations: Supra-Gingival Dentistry by Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz in Studio City, CA, and Dr. Ruiz & Associates Inc. in Burbank, CA.
Education and Training
UC-Berkely Endodontic Continuum 1988
UC-Berkely Esthetic Dentistry 1993
UNAM DDS 1987
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Director Los Angeles Institute of Esthetic Dentistry 2019 - Present
- Course Director USC School of Dentistry 2019 - Present
- Instructor Gordon J. Christensen Practical Clinical Courses 2019 - Present
- Honorary Professor Warwick University 2019 - Present
- Associate Editor Dentistry Today 2019 - Present
- Founder & Director Los Angeles Institute of Clinical Dentistry & Ruiz Dental Seminars 2019 - Present
- Top Clinicians in CE 2005 Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE 2006 Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE 2007 Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE 2008 Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE 2009 Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE 2010 Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE 2011 Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE 2012 Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE 2013 Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE 2014 Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE 2015 Dentistry Today
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- San Fernando Dental Society
Jose luis Ruiz DDS's Practice location
Burbank, CA 91506Get Direction
Studio City, CA 91604Get Direction
Burbank, CA 91506Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jose luis Ruiz DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jose luis Ruiz DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Susan Fredericks D.D.S6325 TOPANGA CANYON BLVD STE 402 WOODLAND HILLS CA 91367
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S6333 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 SAN FERNANDO RD GLENDALE CA 91201
- Dr. Tannaz Turkzadeh Goodjohn Other8733 Beverly Blvd West Hollywood California 90048