Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz is a dentist practicing in Burbank, CA, and Studio City, CA. Dr. Ruiz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. With his development of the supra-gingival approach, Dr. Ruiz is a leader and educator in the field of cosmetic dental care. Supra-gingival dentistry is minimally-invasive, restorative and rejuvenating, ensuring your cosmetic work is not only comfortable, but natural and healthy. This technique is commonly used for dental aesthetics, such as veneers, implants, and smile makeovers, but we also offer full dental services, such as cleanings, Invisalign, and endodontics.
Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz practices at his two locations: Supra-Gingival Dentistry by Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz in Studio City, CA, and Dr. Ruiz & Associates Inc. in Burbank, CA.
Education and Training
UC-Berkely Endodontic Continuum 1988
UC-Berkely Esthetic Dentistry 1993
UNAM DDS 1987
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Director Los Angeles Institute of Esthetic Dentistry 2019 - Present
- Course Director USC School of Dentistry 2019 - Present
- Instructor Gordon J. Christensen Practical Clinical Courses 2019 - Present
- Honorary Professor Warwick University 2019 - Present
- Associate Editor Dentistry Today 2019 - Present
- Founder & Director Los Angeles Institute of Clinical Dentistry & Ruiz Dental Seminars 2019 - Present
- Top Clinicians in CE2005Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE2006Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE2007Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE2008Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE2009Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE2010Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE2011Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE2012Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE2013Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE2014Dentistry Today
- Top Clinicians in CE2015Dentistry Today
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- San Fernando Dental Society
Jose luis Ruiz DDS's Practice location
Burbank, CA 91506Get Direction
Studio City, CA 91604Get Direction
Burbank, CA 91506Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Jose luis Ruiz DDS | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jose luis Ruiz DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner DMD4418 Vineland Ave North Hollywood California 91602
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Mark M. De Leon DDS1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Dr. Regina G. Espinoza DDS20173 Saticoy St Winnetka California 91306
- Dr. Borzoo Ahmadi D.D.S9201 Sunset Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90069
- Dr. Maryam Navab DDS16661 Ventura Boulevard Encino CA 91436