Dr. Russell Gombosi is a pediatrician practicing in Williamsport, PA. Dr. Gombosi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gombosi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gombosi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Baystate Med Ctr, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. Russell Lewis Gombosi MD's Practice location
Williamsport, PA 17701Get Direction
WELLSBORO, PA 16901Get Direction
Dr. Russell Lewis Gombosi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gombosi
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Dr. Olivia Kay Wenger M.D.1261 Wooster Rd Millersburg OH 44654
- Dr. William Joseph Pagana MD1205 River Ave Williamsport PA 17701
- Dr. Jay Marlin Nissley M.D.55 Medical Park Dr Lewisburg PA 17837
- Dr. Sandra C. Beall M.D.780 Broad St Montoursville PA 17754
- Dr. Eric J. Schuck M.D.55 Medical Park Dr Lewisburg PA 17837
- Dr. Dino J. Baca D.O.55 Medical Park Dr Lewisburg PA 17837