Dr. Katherine Keech practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Seattle, WA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Keech treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Katherine Gc Keech MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98105Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Dr. Katherine Gc Keech MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Preventing Exacerbations of COPD
According to a statistic, 65 million people have moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) around the world. More than 3 million people have died because of COPD in 2005, which corresponds to 5 percent of all deaths globally. This puts COPD as one of the major causes of...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Dr. Oluwasola Olamikan M.D.501 Eastlake Ave E. , Seattle WA 98109
- Dr. Evelyn Carolina Monico M.D.4800 SAND POINT WAY NE SEATTLE WA 98105
- Dr. Charles M Haberkern MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Ursula Class Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Michael J Eisses Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Michael J Collins MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105