Deviprasad Venugopal MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology801 W 5th Ave Suite 301 Spokane WA, 99204
Dr. Deviprasad Venugopal is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Venugopal performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Pondicherry University Jawaharlal Institute 1998
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Internal Medicine
Deviprasad Venugopal MD's Practice location
Spokane, WA 99204Get Direction
Knoxville, TN 37920Get Direction
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
Deviprasad Venugopal MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Venugopal
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Timothy J Lessmeier MD122 W 7th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Michael Wayne Yerkey M.D., F.A.C.C.910 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Donald A Chilson MD122 W 7th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Eteri S Byazrova MD122 W 7th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Thomas M Klein MD122 W 7TH AVE SPOKANE WA 99204
- James R Kneller MD910 W 5th Ave Spokane WA 99204