Dr. Sara M. Lopez-Llado M.D.
Internist7330 San Pedro Ave Suite 540 San Antonio TX, 78216
Sara M. Lopez-Llado, MD, is a leading internist currently serving patients at Ikiru Health Group in San Antonio, Texas. Throughout her five years of practice, she has accrued extensive expertise in internal medicine and rehabilitation medicine. After earning her medical degree in 2009 at the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, Dr. Lopez-Llado completed her residency training at San Lucas Hospital. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, she maintains a professional membership with the Texas Medical Association and the Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine.
- San Lucas Hospital, 2012
Professional Society Memberships
- Texas Medical Association, Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time With Family
Dr. Sara M. Lopez-Llado M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78216Get Direction
Dr. Sara M. Lopez-Llado M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lopez-Llado
- Leptin Resistance: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leptin?Leptin has been regarded as the "fat hormone", "obesity hormone", and in some cases, called the "starvation hormone". Scientists discovered leptin in the year 1994, and with its discovery, there was a lot of excitement since it was regarded as a potential hit product for weight loss...
Oliguria is a medical term used when referring to a decreased urine output. Oliguria is considered when a person’s urine output is less than 400 mL in a 24-hour period. When it comes to infants, oliguria occurs when the urine output is less than 0.5 mL/kg/hr for 24 hours. Anuria is the absence...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- Dr. Gemma A. Berlanga M.D.8715 Village Dr San Antonio TX 78217
- Ethan E Emmons250 East Basse Road San Antonio Texas 78209
- Dr. Lubna Naeem MD19272 Stone Oak Parkway San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Marisel Cancel-Mendez MD14100 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio TX 78247
- Edward James LeFeber8300 Floyd Curl Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. Lenibet M. Montemayor M.D.7616 Culebra Rd San Antonio TX 78251