Dr. George Michael Nassif M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine6431 Fannin St Msb 1. 274 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. George Nassif practices Sleep Medicine in Houston, TX. Dr. Nassif studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 2000
- St University Ny At Brooklyn
Dr. George Michael Nassif M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Pasadena, TX 77504Get Direction
Dr. George Michael Nassif M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nassif
- Brain-Dead California Girl Might be Declared “Undead” 3 Years from “Passing”
In December 2013, Jahi McMath, a 13-year-old girl from Northern California had a routine tonsillectomy in order to treat her sleep apnea. The surgery went awry and ended up causing her massive bleeding and an attack of arrhythmia, resulting in a cardiac arrest. The diagnosis read that Jahi had...
- Amy Poehler Isn't Laughing About Sleep Apnea
Everyone can agree that sleep is very important for someone to maintain their overall health. One celeb who knows this well is favorite funny lady and former SNL cast member Amy Poehler. When discussing her own sleeping issues, Poehler mentioned that when her son, Archie was just three months old,...
- Researchers Identified the Neurons that Rouse the Brain
These group of neurons could well form the target of future therapies for sleep apneaSleep and alertness are two opposite conditions, disbalance in any of them may disturb the functioning of various organs and the overall health condition. Globally almost one-fourth of people suffer from some kind...
- Light Therapy for Insomnia
Diagnosis and treatment of insomnia can be a daunting task, especially for the affected individuals who have limited knowledge about the disorder. Among the various treatments that have been recommended by specialists, one of the most effective is light therapy.Light therapy prescribed by a...
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Dr. John Cary Moorhead MD915 Gessner Rd Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Harmohinder S Kochar MD1631 N Loop West Houston TX 77008
- Dr. Justo A Montalvo MD6624 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Mauricio A Reinoso MD PA3521 Town Center Blvd S Sugar Land TX 77479
- Dr. Philip Alapat MD7200 Cambridge St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. John A Turner MD1200 Binz St Houston TX 77004