Dr. Ashley Rhodes Bagwell O.D.
Optometrist10260 Westheimer Rd Suite 550 Houston TX, 77042
Dr. Ashley Bagwell is an optometrist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Bagwell specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Bagwell performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Ashley Rhodes Bagwell O.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77042Get Direction
Dr. Ashley Rhodes Bagwell O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bagwell
Review: Dr. Ashley Bagwell - the BEST yet!.
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Dr. Nabeela Akhtar O.D,3323 McCue Rd Houston TX 77056
- Dr. Sonhui Chung O.D.5201 Highway 6 Missouri City TX 77459
- Dr. Lorena Castaneda OD915 Gessner Rd Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Robert William Flanders O.D.2366 Rice Blvd Houston TX 77005
- Dr. Timothy Frances Planty OD13427 East Freeway Houston TX 77015
- Dr. Lin H. Tou OD11159 Westheimer Rd Houston TX 77042