Michael A. Cerone DDS
Dentist845 S Main St Suite 303 Lombard IL, 60148
Dr. Michael Cerone is a Dentist practicing in Lombard, IL. Dr. Cerone specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- p53 is involved in the differentiation but not in the differentiation-associated apoptosis of myoblasts.
- p53 regulates myogenesis by triggering the differentiation activity of pRb.
- Expression of mutant telomerase in immortal telomerase-negative human cells
- Telomere maintenance by telomerase and by recombination can coexist in human cells.
- Mutated telomeres sensitize tumor cells to anticancer drugs independently of telomere shortening and mechanisms of telomere maintenance.
- Targeting Tankyrase 1 as a therapeutic strategy for BRCA-associated cancer.
- Superstructural features of the upstream regulatory regions of two pea rbcS genes and nucleosomes positioning: theoretical prediction and experimental evaluation.
- In vitro low propensity to form nucleosomes of four telomeric sequences.
Michael A. Cerone DDS's Practice location
Lombard, IL 60148Get Direction
LOMBARD, IL 60148Get Direction
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Monika Tyszkowski DDS845 S MAIN ST STE 201 LOMBARD IL 60148
- Grant W. Sims DDS5503 North Clark Street Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Rosemarie Buen DMD1128 Lake St Oak Park IL 60301
- Dr. Michael C Griffin D.M.D.3710 N Halsted St Chicago IL 60613
- Dr. Perry Danos DDS5700 Dempster St. Morton Grove IL 60053
- Dr. James P. Economos D.D.S.106 W Bartlett Ave Bartlett IL 60103