Dr. Michael Cerone is a Dentist practicing in Lombard, IL. Dr. Cerone specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- p53 is involved in the differentiation but not in the differentiation-associated apoptosis of myoblasts.
- p53 regulates myogenesis by triggering the differentiation activity of pRb.
- Expression of mutant telomerase in immortal telomerase-negative human cells
- Telomere maintenance by telomerase and by recombination can coexist in human cells.
- Mutated telomeres sensitize tumor cells to anticancer drugs independently of telomere shortening and mechanisms of telomere maintenance.
- Targeting Tankyrase 1 as a therapeutic strategy for BRCA-associated cancer.
- Superstructural features of the upstream regulatory regions of two pea rbcS genes and nucleosomes positioning: theoretical prediction and experimental evaluation.
- In vitro low propensity to form nucleosomes of four telomeric sequences.
Michael A. Cerone DDS's Practice location
Lombard, IL 60148 Get Direction
LOMBARD, IL 60148 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Michael A. Cerone DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Michael A. Cerone DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Bushra Alazzawi 2545 W Peterson Ave Chicago Illinois 60659
- Dr. George E. Barsa Other 3190 N Elston Ave Chicago Illinois 60618
- Dr. Steven P. Rempas DDS 2829 N Lincoln Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS 1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Mr. Michael T. Colletti D.D.S. 237 S Main St Lombard IL 60148
- Dr. Daniel C. Berman M.D. 8 South Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60603