Dr. Aimee Noll is an optometrist practicing in Mission Viejo, CA. Dr. Noll specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Noll performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Miss Aimee Lynn Noll O.D.'s Practice location
Mission Viejo, CA 92691Get Direction
Miss Aimee Lynn Noll O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Edward Tran OD4255 Campus Dr Irvine California 92612
- Dr. Gemie N Pham O.D.34800 Bob Wilson Dr San Diego CA 92134
- Dr. Yau-ru Chen O.D.3417 Via Lido Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Jon Dennis Morrison OD22741 Lambert St Lake Forest CA 92630
- Dr. Christopher Paul Likens O.D.4040 Barranca Parkway Irvine CA 92620
- Dr. Nancy Lou Wilson O.D.4040 Barranca Pkwy Irvine CA 92604