Dr. Robert Randolph Waterford MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1100 9th Ave Seattle WA, 98101
Dr. Robert Waterford is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Waterford specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Waterford typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Robert Randolph Waterford MD's Practice location
KAHULUI, HI 96732Get Direction
Dr. Robert Randolph Waterford MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waterford
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Dr. David M. Gartman MD295 Mount Paran Road Atlanta Georgia 30327
- Dr. Joseph J Austin M.D.1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Eric Vallieres MD1221 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Gautam R. Velamoor M.D.1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Shankar M Sundaram MD2520 Cherry Ave Bremerton WA 98310
- Lester C Permut Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105