Dr. Scott Thomas Miles M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology8920 Southpointe Dr Suite C3 Indianapolis IN, 46227
Dr. Scott Miles is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Miles specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Miles can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Miles can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Cook County Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Scott Thomas Miles M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46227Get Direction
ST. MARYS, GA 31558Get Direction
Dr. Scott Thomas Miles M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miles
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Things You Should Avoid While You're Pregnant
Undercooked poultry, eggs, and meatPregnant women are prone to food borne illnesses. To avoid these illnesses, all meats must be cooked fully. Eat eggs that have firm yolks and whites. Eating raw eggs, or even soft scrambled eggs, not safe for you are the baby. Processed meats, like hotdogs and deli...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Are You at Risk for Developing Gestational Diabetes?
Diabetes is a very complex condition, which may occur at any age, in any point of our lives, even during pregnancy.Gestational diabetes is a disease acquired by pregnant women who have high blood glucose levels during pregnancy. This condition is usually developed around the 24th week of pregnancy,...
- 6 Post-Pregnancy Body Changes You Should Know About
Low sex driveSleepless nights and a drop in the levels of estrogen all combine together to give a low drive for sex after pregnancy. “Some of them may take up to a year to get back their normal mood and sex drive," says Hope Ricciotti, MD, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at...
- Dr. Hilary Gaudreau MD6866 West Stonegate Drive Zionsville IN 46077
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Seffernick MD9240 North Meridian Street Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Veronica J. Smidt M.D.1703 West Stones Crossing Greenwood IN 46143
- Dr. Jeanette E. Mcdonald M.D.1703 West Stones Crossing Greenwood IN 46143
- Mrs. Vicky E. Sherman M.D.380 South Junction Crossing Westfield IN 46074
- Dr. Lori L. Davidson M.D.107 North State Road 135 Greenwood Indiana 46142