Dr. Scott Thomas Miles M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology8920 Southpointe Dr Suite C3 Indianapolis IN, 46227
Dr. Scott Miles is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Miles specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Miles can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Miles can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Cook County Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Scott Thomas Miles M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46227Get Direction
ST. MARYS, GA 31558Get Direction
Dr. Scott Thomas Miles M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miles
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- Hyperthyroidism, Graves' Disease, and Pregnancy
Thyroid problems are more common among women and are especially prevalent during pregnancy as an intercurrent disease. Despite being common during pregnancy, it can be fairly serious to the health of both the mother and the fetus.How do thyroid problems affect pregnancy?There is always an increased...
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- Early Signs of Pregnancy You Should Know
Missed PeriodThis is the most obvious indicator that you’re pregnant. Women who have regular menstruation consider this the most important sign of being pregnant.Swollen and tender breastsYour body’s estrogen and progesterone levels are increased because you’re pregnant. The increased levels...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Dr. Hilary Gaudreau MD8091 Township Line Road Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Seffernick MD9240 North Meridian Street Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Jeanette E. Mcdonald M.D.8360 South Emerson Avenue Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Veronica J. Smidt M.D.8360 S Emerson Ave Indianapolis IN 46237
- Mrs. Vicky E. Sherman M.D.426 S. Alabama Street Indianapolis IN 46225
- Dr. Lori L. Davidson M.D.1350 E County Line Rd Indianapolis IN 46227