Dr. Nader is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases, nuclear cardiology and interventional cardiology. He has been in private practice for 30 years as a clinical and interventio ...
Education and Training
Northwestern University School MD 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Interventional Cardiology- 2009
- 2011-2012 South Florida Super Doctors
- 2009 Florida Super Doctors 2009 - South Florida Edition
- 2008 Florida Super Doctors
- 2005-2008 Recognized in the book Top Doctors of America for Interventional Card
- 2006-2009 Elected to serve on the Alumni Board Northwestern Feinberg School of
- 2008-2011 Chairman, Cardiovascular review at Mount-Sinai (Quality assurance)
- 2010-2011 Patient Choice Award
- Member MEDICAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE AT MOUNT SINAI
- Chairman CHAIRMAN CARDIOVASCULAR QUALITY ASSURANCE COMMITTEE
- Member MOUNT SINAI MEDICAL CENTER
- Member SOCIETY OF CARDIAC ANGIO & INTERVENTIONS
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CARDIOLOGY
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania 1987
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center 1985
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
Experience & Accolades
- Diplomate 1985the National Boards of Medical Examiners- Member of the Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Member 1990 ASIM- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology - 1992
- Fellow 1994 the American College of Physicians
- Member 1995 the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Fellow 0 Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventions
- Member the Dade County Medical Association
- Member1999 the Florida Medical Association
- Member 2003 the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Member 2009 the American Society of Echocardiography
- ACADEMIC APPOINTMENTS/TEACHINGS Clinical Fellow 1984 - 1987 Internal Medicine - Harvard Medical School
- Assistant Professor Medicine- Nova Southeastern University School of Medicine - Invited lecturer to the Medical School
- Member1998 - 2006 Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida
- Member Teaching Assistant in Anatomy- Northwestern University Dental School, September
- Member1982 1982- to
- Member1984 - 1987 Teaching Internal Medicine to 3rd and 4th year- Harvard Medical students at the Beth Israel Hospita
- Instructor 1998 - 2006 Medical Interns - Nova Southeastern University School of Medicine - Visiting Lecturer
- Clinical Assistant Professor the Department of Internal Medicine at Nova Southeastern
- Member1999 University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Director 2007 - 2011 Interventional Cardiology Fellowship Training Program, Key Teaching Faculty, Mount Sinai Hospital,
- Member1986 - 1987 WORK EXPERIENCE Attending ER Physician - Worcester Hahneman Hospital, Worcester, Mass. - Dept. of E
- Member Independent Contractor for Spectrum Emergency Care, Inc. ER Medicine
- Member1986 Independent Contractor for HealthMaster, Inc. Insurance physical exams
- Member1987 House Physician part time - 1986-1987 Part time work Med-Stop - St. Agnes Corporation, Philadelphia
- Member1987 - 1988 Attending ER Physician - Rolling Hill Hospital Emergancy Room, Elkins Park, P.A. part time.
- Member1987 - 1988 ICU Physician - Albert Einstein Hospital, Philadelphia PA part time.
- Member Staff privileges at St. Joseph's Hospital
- Member1989 - 1990 Community General Hospital, Reading PA. Independent.
- Member1990 - 2008 Center for Advanced Cardiology - Miami Beach - Florida.
- Member2008 - 2012 Miami Center for Advanced Cardiology - Miami Beach - Florida.
- Member2003 Consultant for CORDIS SORPORATION for drug-eluting CYPHER SELECT and for new guidewires.
- Member0 Consultant for CORDIS
- Member STAFF PRIVELEGES MIAMI HEART INSTITUTE
- Member St. Frances - Hospital
- Member Mt. Sinai Hospital, Miami Beach, Florida
- Member Aventura Medical Center
- Member Aventura, Florida, Baptist Hospital
- Member South Miami Hospital as consultant
- Member HOSPITAL COMMITTEES
- Member Cardiovascular Care Review (Miami Heart Institute)
- Member Education and Library (Miami Heart Institute)
- Member Utilization Review (Miami Heart Institute)
- Member Medical Co-Director, Cardiovascular Laboratory at the Miami Heart Institute and Aventura
- Member Medical Center
- Member2003 Vice- the Cardiovascular Services Committee for the period- June 30
- Chairman2008 - 2011 the Cardiovascular Services Committee for period
Ralph G Nader MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Ralph G Nader MD | Doctor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ralph G Nader MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nader
- Holistic Treatments for Conjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis or also known as pink eye is a disease that can affect anyone, no matter the gender or age. There are many different types, causes, and treatments. A person suffering from pink eye may want to dismiss the thought of going to the doctor, so he or she considers taking various types of...
- 6 Remedies For Itchy Skin with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is an autoimmune condition that varies from person to person, and your treatment plan will change many times as your condition also changes. Fibromyalgia symptoms can include weakness, fatigue, constant muscle pain, and unexplained pain throughout your body. Other symptoms may be...
- What is the Dengue Triad?
Classified as DENV-1, DENV-2, DENV-3, and DENV-4, there are four types of viruses belonging to one group (Flaviviridae) that are responsible for infecting humans with dengue fever. The route for transmitting the virus from one infected human to another is via the bloodsucking bite of the female...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Gregory W Michael MD4308 Alton Rd. Miami Beach FL 33140
- Dr. Roger K Khouri MD580 Crandon Blvd. Key Biscayne FL 33149
- Dr. Alejandro Ferro M.D.4308 Alton Rd. Miami Beach FL 33140
- Mr. Salomon Esquenazi MD2441 SW 37th Avenue Miami FL 33145
- Dr. Joseph I Fernandez MD8940 Sw 88th St Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Pedro A Sanchez-diaz M.D.8080 W Flagler St Miami FL 33144