Dr. Jason Dickerson is a podiatrist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Dickerson is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Dickerson diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
California School of Podiatric Medicine At Samuel Merritt College
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Member American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member Utah Podiatric Medical Association
- Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego 1998
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Roseville, CA in Podiatric Surgery 2000
Jason Brent Dickerson DPM's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84121Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84121Get Direction
Jason Brent Dickerson DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Dr. Darren Groberg DPM430 North 400 West SLC UT 84103
- Dr. Michael Karl Lowe D.P.M.144 S 700 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. H Ronald Brown DPM4370 S Redwood Rd Salt Lake City UT 84123
- Dr. Jason T Bruse DPM991 W. Shepard Lane Farmington UT 84025
- Dr. Francis J Clark DPM3584 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Christina S Long DPM500 Foothill Dr Salt Lake City UT 84148