Dr. Ameeta Lall M.D.
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN, 37916
Dr. Ameeta Lall is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Lall specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med- Johnson City Tn 2000
East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Greenville Hosp System, Pediatrics
- Greenville Hospital System
- Greenville Health System/University of South Carolina Program
Dr. Ameeta Lall M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37916Get Direction
Dr. Ameeta Lall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lall
- Ways to Cope with Depression and Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia can cause you to feel hopelessness and depression. You never know what you will be able to do, from one day to the next. Understanding what you can and can’t do will help you manage your chronic pain. You need to assess yourself when you get up in the morning and be honest. Be okay...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. David Enrique Mendez M.D.212 Phoenix Ct Seymour TN 37865
- Dr. Frances W. Craig M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Joseph Noble Peeden M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Ryan L Redman MD2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Dawn M. Huff M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916
- Dr. Ellen Sofia Pappano M.D.2018 W Clinch Ave Knoxville TN 37916