Dr. William Dammert M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery7000 W Plano Pkwy Suite 200 Plano TX, 75093
Dr. William Dammert practices Pediatric Surgery in Plano, TX. Dr. Dammert treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Dammertdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Med Fak Der Univ Hamburg, Hamburg 1964
University of Hamburg / Medical Faculty
Universit‰t Hamburg Medizinische Fakult‰t 1966
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Inguinal Hernia
- Vascular Disease
- St Paul Med Ctr, General Surgery; St Paul Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- The Hospital for Sick Children
- Hospital For Sick Children
Dr. William Dammert M.D.'s Practice location
Plano, TX 75093Get Direction
Dr. William Dammert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dammert
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Adam Craig Alder MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Faisal G Qureshi MD5323 HARRY HINES BLVD DALLAS TX 75390
- Dr. Jay S. Roden M.D.7000 W Plano Pkwy Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Stephen Mark Megison MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Robert Peter Foglia MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Julie R Fuchs M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390