Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2530 Chicago Ave Suite 550 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Kreykes graduated from Medical School and completed his General Surgery residency training at the University of Minnesota. During his residency, he completed research fellowships in stem cell biol ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 2000
University of Minnesota Medical School 2000
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, General Surgery; Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview 2009
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Affiliated Hospitals
- Pediatric Surgery: Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center 2011
- Surgery, Pediatric - University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City
Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55408Get Direction
Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kreykes
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Mr. Richard G Karlen MD2080 WOODWINDS DRIVE WOODBURY MN 55125
- Dr. Brad A Feltis MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Robert Dean Acton M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. David E Skarda MD640 Jackson Street Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Robert Hampton Rich MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Mrs. Barbara Newman Malone MD2080 WOODWINDS DRIVE WOODBURY MN 55125