Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2530 Chicago Ave Suite 550 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Kreykes graduated from Medical School and completed his General Surgery residency training at the University of Minnesota. During his residency, he completed research fellowships in stem cell biol ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 2000
University of Minnesota Medical School 2000
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Pediatric Surgery: Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center 2011
- Surgery, Pediatric - University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City
Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55408Get Direction
Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kreykes
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Mr. Richard G Karlen MD2080 WOODWINDS DRIVE WOODBURY MN 55125
- Dr. Brad A Feltis MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Robert Dean Acton M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. David E Skarda MD640 Jackson Street Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Robert Hampton Rich MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Mrs. Barbara Newman Malone MD2080 WOODWINDS DRIVE WOODBURY MN 55125