Dr. Deepa Suryanarayanan, DDS
Dentist | General Practice10905 Fort Washington Rd 207 Fort Washington MD, 20744
Dr. Deepa Suryanarayanan is a Dentist practicing in Fort Washington, MD. Dr. Suryanarayanan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Deepa Suryanarayanan, DDS's Practice location
Fort Washington, MD 20744Get Direction
Rockville, MD 20852Get Direction
Silver Spring, MD 20902Get Direction
Dr. Deepa Suryanarayanan, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suryanarayanan
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Baxter DMD1234 19th Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20036
- Dr. Russell Phillips DMD1625 K St Nw Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Felicia Maresca Nesbit D.D.S.956 Chandler Ct Waldorf Maryland 20602
- Dr. Kenneth A. Ingber DMD2021 K St NW Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Trung Qui Le D.D.S.9600-I Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Norma Fox, DDS1300 Spring St Ste 2, Suite 215 Silver Spring Maryland 20910