Craig Frank Hoffmann DDS
Endodontist | Endodontics3535 E Central Ave Wichita KS, 67208
Dr. Craig Hoffmann is an endodonist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Hoffmann is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Initial report on the limited value of hypoglossal nerve transfer to treat brachial plexus root avulsions.
- Do motoneurons survive root avulsion?
- Two exceptional phenomena in an anaplastic oligo-astrocytoma.
- Ventral root avulsions of the cat spinal cord at the brachial plexus level (cervical 7).
- The axonal response after ventral root avulsions at the cervical 7 level in the cat spinal cord.
- Ventral root avulsion versus transection at the cervical 7 level of the cat spinal cord.
- [Mg metabolism in E. coli (author's transl)].
- Reimplantation of ventral rootlets into the cervical spinal cord after their avulsion: an anterior surgical approach.
- Neuroradiological investigations in cervical root avulsion.
- Ultrastructural study on avulsion effects of the cat cervical moto-axonal pathways in the spinal cord.
- Reinnervation of avulsed and reimplanted ventral rootlets in the cervical spinal cord of the cat.
Craig Frank Hoffmann DDS's Practice location
- How To Diagnose Strep Throat
Introduction to strep throatStrep throat is an infection of the throat that causes swelling, inflammation, and pain within the throat. Strep throat is caused by a bacteria that is dangerously contagious. It is known to affect the upper back part of the mouth. This is also the hard/soft palate.The...
- Athlete with Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes Goes Against All Odds
The pass went way off course, and the hockey puck went flying down the street. James Cameron and another boy went sprinting after it, determined to reach it first. Hockey sticks in hand, they raced to chase down the puck. Breathing heavily, they reached it at the same time and began to struggle for...
- The Need for Self-Care with Emotional Exhaustion
Emotional departure has been demonstrated to play an essential part in the performance of daily activities. So, when nurses are emotionally exhausted, what are they supposed to do?It is not a secret for anyone, related or not, to the healthcare system that nursing is an emotionally charged and...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- Helpful or Misguided: What Is a Chemo Bath?
Receiving a stage IV ovarian cancer diagnosis, the terminal stage of ovarian cancer, can be shocking and overwhelming. This is what happened to 77-year-old Isabel Navas. She first started to experience a bloated stomach, but never considered the possibility that she could have cancer because she did...
- Treatments for Dehydration
Replacing fluids and electrolytes are the best ways to curtail dehydration. The dehydration treatment will depend on the source of the dehydration, age and how serious it is.How to cure dehydration in adults who are sickThe majority of adults can treat dehydration by consuming plenty of water and...