Dr. Joseph Breitman is a prosthodontist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Breitman specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Joseph B Breitman D.M.D's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19152 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joseph B Breitman D.M.D | Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joseph B Breitman D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Water Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Anyone with rheumatoid arthritis knows what it is like to have pain that can only be managed, not defeated. Painkiller drugs only go so far in dealing with the pain, and can have unfortunate side effects. Plus, they are not cheap. Tylenol does not cut it.Ever since humanity has felt pain, there have...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- Where Can Jock Itch Appear on My Body?
Tinea is a kind of fungus that belongs to the dermatophyte family of microbes and is responsible for infecting the skin of men, women, and children. Depending on the exact location of the body that harbors tinea, the infections are named differently.Tinea pedis – This is a tinea infection...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Gonorrhea?
What is gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial disease that is often transmitted through sexual contact with an infected person. This disease may also spread from an infected mother to her child during delivery. It is a common bacterial infection, and it affects both men and women equally. The infection...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Ernesto A Lee DMD 976 E Railroad Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Fernando D Presser DMD PC 100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Thomas Edward Bunin DDS 680 Middletown Blvd Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Jeffrey S Ingber D.D.S. 100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Laderrick Bullock D.M.D. 1793 Springdale Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Glenn J Wolfinger D.M.D.,F.A.C.P. 467 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Washington PA 19034