Dr. Abby Green M.D.
Pediatrician34th & Civic Center Blvd Children's Hospital Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Abby Green is a pediatrician practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Green is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Green diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Green can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Abby Green M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Abby Green M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Green
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Neelam Kharod Sell MD34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Allison Ballantine M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Lillian Su M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Andrew Duncan Mcinnes MD34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Albert C Yan M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104