Beth Michael is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Memphis, TN. Beth is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Michael can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Michael will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Radiologic PhysicsAmerican Board of Radiologic PhysicsABRP
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Mrs. Beth T Michael PT's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38117Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38117Get Direction
Mrs. Beth T Michael PT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Lupus
IntroductionLupus is a chronic autoimmune disease. It is a complex disease characterized by inflammation and many other symptoms. In lupus, the body's immune system attacks its own healthy tissues and causes inflammation and swelling. It also damages other organs in the body. People with lupus tend...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- The Battle with Insurance for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Coverage
With FDA approval of Duchenne therapies, it's not far off to believe that insurance companies would change their policies and make insurance coverage for these therapies easy. However, there is still is an increasing rate of denials from insurance companies for life-saving treatments and medical...
- How This Little Robot Could Help Crohn’s
The Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems aims to understand perception, action, and learning in intelligent systems. It is continuously evolving in researching pioneer breakthroughs and finding much-needed answers to scientific questions. The Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems is...
- Daughter Plans Wedding in Three Weeks So Mom with Alzheimer's Can Attend
In April 2017, Stephanie got engaged to Bryan Fish. At first, their wedding was expected to take place a year after, where everything would be in place for her to have the wedding of her dreams, taking every detail into account to have something that everyone would remember. But, their plans...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Melissa D. Leonard PT7160 Tchulahoma Rd Southaven MS 38671
- Alisha Shavon Clark PT4740 HIGHWAY 51 N SOUTHAVEN MS 38671
- Nellie Quiroz Diaz P.T.9500 Fox Hill Cir S Germantown TN 38139
- Mrs. Roberta Lynn Gatlin PT, PCS930 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Mrs. Robin Powe Smith PT,DPT5600 Goodman Rd Olive Branch MS 38654
- Mary pat Corrigan Jobes PT977 Giaroli St Memphis TN 38122