Dr. Mohammed Ansari practices Endocrinology in Odessa, TX. Dr. Ansari specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Ansari examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Capital Hlth Sys-Fuld Campus, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mohammed Zafer Ansari M.D.'s Practice location
Odessa, TX 79763Get Direction
SUGAR LAND, TX 77479Get Direction
Dr. Mohammed Zafer Ansari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do Almonds Have Benefits for Diabetic Patients?
Are there potential benefits with eating almonds for diabetes? Diabetes is a long-term condition directly affected by what you eat and drink. While eating almonds and drinking almond milk will not reverse your diabetes or replace medical treatments, they may help you manage your diabetes and ward...
- Genes and Environmental Factors Can Influence Your Kindness and Generosity
An interesting study has shown that genes are linked to generosity and kindness. The study also showed that these characteristics are also influenced by the general environment. Lead researcher Michael Poulin, PhD, of the University at Buffalo, explained that although genes influence the behavior...
- Hypothyroidism: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Hypothyroidism is a condition characterized by a reduction in the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland. In this condition, the thyroid glands are under active and blood shows lower than normal levels of thyroid hormones. The symptoms of this disorder include:...
- "Black-ish" Diabetes Diagnosis Attempts to Improve Awareness on the Disease
Despite all the existing information on diabetes, the disease still manages to mystify a significant number of people. Some individuals could also believe that their life is over if they receive a type 2 diabetes diagnosis. Similarly, third parties may also think that diabetes patients are these...
- Should Doctors Consider Brittle Diabetes Separate from Type 1 Diabetes?
Back in 2012, a Long Island resident, Rosemarie Sorge, was rushed to the emergency room with diabetic ketoacidosis. Diabetic ketoacidosis is a deadly condition that is characterized by an excess of ketones in the bloodstream, caused by a lack of insulin. These ketones are highly toxic and can create...
- Amputation Prevention for Diabetics
Diabetes is a scary disease. Patients also have to worry about the health of their pancreas, eyes, kidneys and their legs and feet. And, they also have to worry about insulin injections and how they plan their daily routine around what they can and cannot eat. ...
- Dr. James Kenneth Burks M.D.701 W 5th St Odessa TX 79763
- Dr. Ravi C Borra M.D.724 Watervliet Shaker Rd Latham NY 12110
- Dr. Varuna Nargunan M.D2157 Main St Dept Of Buffalo NY 14214
- Dr. Surekha Perlman M.D.318 N Alleghaney Ave Odessa TX 79761
- Dr. Jeffrey Perlman M.D.318 N Alleghaney Ave Odessa TX 79761
- Dr. Muhammad Mahmood MD701 W 5th St Odessa TX 79763