Luke C Crow THERAPY DIRECTOR
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Occupational Medicine110 Oxmoor Ct Birmingham AL, 35209
Luke Crow is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Crow specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Crow participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Luke C Crow THERAPY DIRECTOR's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35209Get Direction
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. Richard Meredith Champion M.D.2018 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Michael Lee Cloyd M.D.One West Lakeshore Drive Birmingham AL 35209
- Mr. Bruce Walton Romeo MD2018 BROOKWOOD MEDICAL CTR DR BIRMINGHAM AL 35209
- Sandra S Edwards P.T.110 Oxmoor Ct Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Timothy Joel Key M.D.1414 Overlook Rd Birmingham AL 35209
- Frank P Notgrass PHYSICIAN-H110 Oxmoor Ct Birmingham AL 35209