Dr. Gerrard-Morris is a specialist in pediatric neuropsychology with The Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel. Dr. Gerrard-Morris earned her psychology degree from the University of Texas. She comple ...
- Autism And Related Disorders (pervasive Developmental Disorders), Neurological Disorders, Neuropsychological Testing And More
- UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital
Dr. Aimee Gerrard-morris PHD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97227Get Direction
Dr. Aimee Gerrard-morris PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- Dr. R. Scott Palmer PH.D.155 B. Ave Lake Oswego OR 97034
- Dr. Garen Leeann Weitman PSY.D.14523 WESTLAKE DR LAKE OSWEGO OR 97035
- Dr. Joanna Marie Cullins PSYD.2621 NE 134TH ST STE 340 VANCOUVER WA 98686
- Christine Genevieve Glenn PHD.1815 Nw Flanders St Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Laura Beth Schwerin PH.D.967 Willamette Falls Drive West Linn OR 97068
- Dr. James (jim) Charles Johnson PH.D.516 Se 71st Ave Portland OR 97215