Dr. Alan Fearey is an internist practicing in Wichita, KS. Dr. Fearey specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fearey provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1978
University of Wales in Great Britain 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Urinary Incontinence
- High Cholesterol
- Acid Reflux
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine; Via Christi Reg Mc/St Francis, Internal Medicine
- University Kans Affil Hospital
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Alan J Fearey MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67208Get Direction
Dr. Alan J Fearey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fearey
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- Dr. Wissam Saliba MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Ranjini R Madhavan MD3311 E MURDOCK ST WICHITA KS 67208
- Dr. Mitchell A Morgan MD1131 S CLIFTON AVE WICHITA KS 67218
- Dr. Susan Diane Heasley DO1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Thomas C Reals MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208
- Dr. Richard W Shoffner MD3311 E Murdock St Wichita KS 67208