Dr. Lisa Medvetz is a general surgeon practicing in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Medvetz specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Medvetz provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cooper Hosp/Univ Med Ctr, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery; Temple Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Lisa Ann Medvetz MD's Practice location
Langhorne, PA 19047Get Direction
WILLINGBORO, NJ 08046Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Ann Medvetz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Alfredo R. Abud68 Harbourton Woodsville Road Pennington New Jersey 8534
- Dr. Monique A. Gary D.O.725 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Andrew Bayard Roberts MD3401 North Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19140
- Amit Khanna8835 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Matthew Owen Hubbard M.D.2010 N Broad St. Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. Marc Neff M.D.2201 Chapel Ave W Cherry Hill NJ 08002