Dr. Stephen K. Reed MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN, 46804
Dr. Stephen Reed is a cardiologist practicing in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Reed specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Reed also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1987
Indiana University School of Medicine 1987
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ky Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Kentucky
Dr. Stephen K. Reed MD's Practice location
Fort Wayne, IN 46804Get Direction
Fort Wayne, IN 46804Get Direction
Dr. Stephen K. Reed MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reed
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?
What Are The Risks For Atrial Fibrillation Surgery?Atrial fibrillation or A – Fib is an infection that causes abnormal heartbeat rhythms. As a result of this, the heart beating is not normal. Due to this abnormal heart beat, arrhythmia’s (Fast or Slow heartbeat) may develop. The most affected...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- Dr. Robert E. Swint MD7916 West Jefferson Blvd. Fort Wayne Indiana 46804
- Dr. Stanley Rich MD7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Naveen Lal M.D.604 W Berry St Fort Wayne IN 46802
- Dr. Mark A. Jones MD7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Steven Orlow MD7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Robert W Godley MD1819 Carew Street Fort Wayne IN 46861