Dr. Aieska De souza is a dermatologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. De souza specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. De souza diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Dr. Aieska De souza MD, MSC's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
ELK GROVE, CA 95757Get Direction
Dr. Aieska De souza MD, MSC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Blackheads: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What Causes Blackheads?Blackheads form when the sebaceous glands of skin produce excessive oil. This oil and dead skin cells clog the hair follicles in your skin, producing a bump called a comedone. If the skin over the bump stays closed, it forms a whitehead. When the skin over the bump ruptures,...
- Immunotherapy for Melanoma
Immunotherapy, in general, is a treatment process that uses some medications to activate an individual's own immune system to effectively recognize and kill cancer cells. Immunotherapy for melanoma is based on the principle that a person’s own immune system is able to generate an immune response...
- How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
Hair growth can sometimes be excessive due to medical conditions or genetic predisposition. Laser hair removal is a permanent way of getting rid of or reducing hair. The procedure is used for removing hair on the arms, legs, genital area, back, chest, face, neck, etc. Are you considering laser...
- Is Mineral Makeup Effective?
What Is Mineral Makeup?Mineral makeup has become a very popular cosmetic product, with many celebrities vouching for its effects. Adding to its popularity are the innumerable and attractive advertisements for these products. With more and more people demanding a more natural complexion and look,...
- Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD1145 19th Street NW Washington DC 20036
- Dr. Davis G. Farvolden M.D.10751 Falls Road Lutherville Maryland 21093
- Dr. Ernesto Gonzalez-Martinez MD50 Stanford St. Boston Massachusetts 2114
- Dr. George Kroumpouzos MD PHD75 Washington Street Norwell Massachusetts 2061
- Morayo Adisa31 Roche Bros. Way No. Easton Massachusetts 02356
- Dr. Chrysalyne Schmults MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104