Dr. Julie Ravnan practices Genetic Medicine in Santa Fe, NM. As a geneticist, Dr. Ravnan performs experiments and analyzes data to interpret the inheritance of different traits in patients. A geneticist evaluates, diagnoses, and manages patients? with hereditary conditions or congenital malformations, genetic risk calculations, and mutation analysis. Dr. Ravnan carries out studies, tests, and counsels patients with genetic diseases.
- Ascribe the simplest interpretation.
- Random-choice replication of extrachromosomal bovine papillomavirus (BPV) molecules in heterogeneous, clonally derived BPV-infected cell lines.
- Novel clinical features in a child with partial deletion of chromosome 11 [del(11)(q24.2)]: further evidence for phenotypic heterogeneity.
- Prenatal diagnosis of an unexpected interstitial 22q11.2 deletion causing truncus arteriosus and thymic hypoplasia in a ring 22 chromosome derived from a maternally inherited paracentric inversion.
- The development of a rapid assay for prenatal testing of common aneuploidies and microdeletion syndromes.
- Detection rates of clinically significant genomic alterations by microarray analysis for specific anomalies detected by ultrasound.
- Clinical features associated with copy number variations of the 14q32 imprinted gene cluster.
- Identification of a Novel 14q13.3 Deletion Involving the SLC25A21 Gene Associated with Familial Synpolydactyly.
- Disparate replication properties of integrated and extrachromosomal forms of bovine papilloma virus in ID13 cells.
- Transformed mouse cell lines that consist predominantly of cells maintaining bovine papilloma virus at high copy number.
Dr. Julie Britt Ravnan PHD's Practice location
Santa Fe, NM 87505Get Direction
SPOKANE, WA 99207Get Direction
Dr. Julie Britt Ravnan PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Neurofibromatosis?
Neurofibromatosis is a genetic disorder that affects the development of nerve cells and tissues in the body, leading to the formation of tumors in different parts of the nervous system. These tumors, also known as neurofibromas, may develop in the brain, spinal cord, along the nerves, or under the...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- The Function and Structure of DNA
Deoxyribonucleic acid or DNA is a molecule that contains the instructions an organism needs to develop, live and reproduce. These instructions are found inside every cell and are passed down from parents to their children.The Structure of DNADNA contains molecules called nucleotides, which possess a...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Stirling M Puck MD2108 Foothills Rd Santa Fe NM 87505
- James T Mascarello PH.D.2000 Vivigen Way Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Judith Faye Knops PH.D.2000 Vivigen Way Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Patricia Ann Mowery-rushton PH.D2000 Vivigen Way Santa Fe NM 87505
- Joseph J. Weiser PH.D.2000 Vivigen Way Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Mary M. Haag PH.D.2000 Vivigen Way Santa Fe NM 87505