Fang Mu is an acupuncturist practicing in High Point, NC. Dr. Mu evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Mu treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Fang Mu L.AC., O.M.D.'s Practice location
High Point, NC 27265Get Direction
Fang Mu L.AC., O.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Ning Li L.AC3225 Battleground Ave Greensboro NC 27408
- Mr. Robert Boyd Bailey L.AC.1415 W 1st St Winston Salem NC 27101
- Dr. Alise Beccaria DAC, L.AC.1 High Acres Rd Brookfield CT 06804
- Tracy Peck L.AC.410 W Fisher Ave Greensboro NC 27401
- Mr. Andres Felipe Vergara L.AC2522 Reynolda Rd Winston Salem NC 27106
- Kerry Dewitt Shepherd PA-C408 1/2 State St Greensboro NC 27405