Dr. Claudia Hoffman is an endodonist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Hoffman is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Education and Training
New York University College of Dentistry D.D.S. 2000
Northwestern University B.A. in communications 1993
- Part time Faculty NYU
- Endodontic Therapy (Root Canals)
- Internal Bleaching
- Apicoectomy (Endodontic Microsurgery)
- Root Canal
- Root Canal Therapy
- Professional Member American Association of Women Dentists
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member American Academy of Endodontics
Dr. Claudia F. Hoffman D.D.S.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
New York, NY 10075Get Direction
Dr. Claudia F. Hoffman D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Relax in These Eight Great Nursing Careers
Stress is how the body and brain respond to demands. Every type of demand on the body, like exercise, school, significant life changes, exercise, and work can be stressful and impact one's health. Many jobs are traumatic and affect one's life and burnout rate. The nursing profession is demanding,...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- 5 Foods to Eat When you Have Anemia
Anemia refers to a state where the body witnesses a decrease in the number of circulating red blood cells causing symptoms like paleness of skin, lethargicness, headache and chest pain. Termed as the most common blood disorder, anemia is strictly not a disease, but a disorder that is often a...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Stroke?
Stroke can occur at any time of your life. However, those who have attained 65+ years are more prone to getting a stroke. It is also important to note that other factors such as family history, alcohol, smoking, medical history, and your ethnicity can trigger the occurrence of stroke. If you think...
- Dr. Denise Foran DDS423 E 23RD ST NEW YORK NY 10010
- Dr. Danielle Schulman Jaffe D.D.S.235 E 22nd St New York NY 10010
- Dr. Kathleen Dunn Huza D.M.D235 E 22nd St New York NY 10010
- Dawn K Weldon D.D.S., M.S.423 EAST 23RD STREET NEW YORK CITY NY 10010
- Katsushi Okazaki D.D.S., PH.D.345 E 24th St New York NY 10010
- Dr. Kamolthip Songtrakul D.D.S.345 E 24TH ST NEW YORK NY 10010