Dr. Barbara A Phillips MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine740 S Limestone Ky Clinic, K528 Lexington KY, 40536
Dr. Barbara Phillips practices Sleep Medicine in Lexington, KY. Dr. Phillips studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1982
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Kettering Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Franciscan Med Ctr-Dayton, Family Practice
Dr. Barbara A Phillips MD's Practice location
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Barbara A Phillips MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Phillips
- Fitbit Looks into Inventing New Device to Detect Sleep Apnea
Fitbit is an industry that is designed to help people track their progress to becoming healthier. Their products are easy to use, connect to devices like a smartphone, and help the wearer track their steps, heart rate, and much more. This convenience helps people to know where they need to push...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- What To Do After Having Been Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
Have you been snoring a lot lately? It might not be something to just laugh about. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, so you'll need to have it checked as soon as possible to prevent any complications from happening. Once your doctor has diagnosed you as having sleep apnea,...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While a lot think that this isn’t really anything to worry about, there are some studies that may link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea happens to be a very common sleeping disorder...
- Light Therapy for Insomnia
Diagnosis and treatment of insomnia can be a daunting task, especially for the affected individuals who have limited knowledge about the disorder. Among the various treatments that have been recommended by specialists, one of the most effective is light therapy.Light therapy prescribed by a...
- New Device May Help Patients with Sleep Apnea
In today’s age, how often do people complain of trouble sleeping? Though many have this issue, few are aware that there is a whole range of sleeping disorders that they could have. In fact, so many sleeping disorders exist that a new branch of medicine was created, which is now known as sleep...
- Dr. Gregory E. Cooper M.D.2101 Nicholasville Rd Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Jalil Shojaei-moghammad M.D.771 Corporate Dr Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. Robert P Granacher MD1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Janet Hall Jones M.D.3121 Wall St Lexington KY 40513
- Dr. Maria A Pavez MD771 Corporate Dr Lexington KY 40503
- Dr. James M. Thompson MD771 Corporate Dr Lexington KY 40503