Dr. Erin Spengler is an internist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Spengler specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Spengler provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Alcoholic hepatitis: current management.
- Hepatitis E: Emerging Pathogen or Domestic Bystander?
- Recommendations for Diagnosis, Referral for Liver Biopsy, and Treatment of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- In Reply-Diet and Activity Programs Are Ineffective in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
Dr. Erin Kristin Spengler M.D.'s Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53705Get Direction
Dr. Erin Kristin Spengler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Dr. Thomas M. O'Dorisio MD200 Hawkins Drive Iowa City Iowa 52242
- Robert W. Summers200 Hawkins Drive Iowa City Iowa 52242
- Dr. Matthew Christian Anderson M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Karyn Marie Shanks MD610 Eastbury Dr Iowa City IA 52245
- Dr. Leon B Jons MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Maurice C Champion M.D.2460 Towncrest Dr Iowa City IA 52240