Dr. Julius Glenn Bergiel DC
Chiropractor92 Pleasant Drive Aliquippa PA, 15001
Dr. Julius Bergiel is a Chiropractor practicing in Aliquippa, PA. Dr. Bergiel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bergiel seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic 1978
Dr. Julius Glenn Bergiel DC's Practice location
Aliquippa, PA 15001Get Direction
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Dr. John L. Dishauzi DC3154 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Edwin G Amrhein D.C.3154 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Richard M Rafferty D.C.2049 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Jaime Renee Barnard D.C.2336 Mill St Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Joseph Louis Orlandini D.C2049 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Karl Edward Kyle D.C.3154 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA 15001