Dr. Agnes Q Banquet MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology19 Bradhurst Ave Suite 1400 Hawthorne NY, 10532
Agnes Banquet, M.D. graduated from the University of the East, Quezon City, Philippines, as a Doctor of Medicine in 1989. A year later, she completed a post-graduate internship at the Cardinal Santos ...
Education and Training
University of the East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2010
- Sleep Apnea
- Birth Defects
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Ny Medical College, Pediatrics
- Westchester Medical Center
Dr. Agnes Q Banquet MD's Practice location
Hawthorne, NY 10532Get Direction
Dr. Agnes Q Banquet MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Banquet
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Epinephrine for Quick Croup Relief
Croup is a childhood illness that can cause distress to children, especially at night. It is characterized by stridor and a barking cough. This viral condition results in laryngeal and tracheal swelling.Although most cases of croup are successfully managed at home, there are still cases where...
- Bronchitis in Children
Children when they get a cold also tend to get a cough. In most of the cases, it occurs due to bronchitis which is an inflammation of the lining of the trachea and bronchi. It is usually a mild illness that affects children.Having a child who is constantly getting a cold or having breathing problems...
- Stridor in Children: Croup Is Not the Only Cause
Stridor is a high-pitched sound that is caused by a disrupted airflow. It is a sign of an upper airway obstruction that affects children more than adults. A disrupted airflow is caused by a blockage in the voice box (larynx) or windpipe (trachea). Stridor is most noticeable during inhalation, but...
- Can My Child Develop COPD?
Can COPD Develop in Children?By definition, COPD is a serious lung condition that has developed over a long period of time. Numerous studies explained that children cannot have COPD; however, the disease process can begin at a young age.One can observe the symptoms associated with COPD in a child,...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Dr. Steven Jay Kanengiser MD505 Goffle Road Ridgewood NJ 07450
- Dr. Nadav Traeger MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532
- Dr. Lynne Quittell OtherColumbia University Department Pediatrics New York NY 10032
- Dr. Suzette Gjonaj MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532
- Dr. Yehudit Pollack MD22 SAW MILL RIVER RD HAWTHORNE NY 10532
- Dr. Youngsook Cathy Kim MD19 Bradhurst Ave Hawthorne NY 10532