Dr. Christopher Logan is a geriatric psychiatrist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Logan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, particularly in older adults. Patients who visit geriatric psychiatrists typically look for help with problems like memory loss, depression, difficulty coping with change, stress, dementia, anxiety and more. Older adults may also experience emotional distress after being diagnosed with a disease as well. Dr. Logan helps patients after a comprehensive diagnostic exam so the root of their problems can be treated.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Structure-activity studies of glucose transfer: determination of the spontaneous rates of hydrolysis of uridine 5'-diphospho-alpha-D-glucose (UDPG) and uridine 5'-diphospho-alpha-D-glucuronic acid (UDPGA).
- Modulators of the human CCR5 receptor. Part 2: SAR of substituted 1-(3,3-diphenylpropyl)-piperidinyl phenylacetamides.
Dr. Christopher Joseph Logan M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
TAMPA, FL 33612Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Joseph Logan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- Dr. Sahana Misra M.D.3710 SW US Veterans Hospital Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. David J Van de lindt M.D.9800 Se Sunnyside Rd Clackamas OR 97015
- Dr. Michael Jiong Yao M.D., M.P.H.9155 SW BARNES RD, SUITE 418 PORTLAND OR 97225
- Dr. Conrad M Swartz M.D., PH.D.12911 NW 25TH CT VANCOUVER WA 98685
- Dr. John Campbell Wilson M.D., PH.D.3550 N Interstate Ave Portland OR 97227
- Dr. Kevin Ray Smith MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239