Dr. Paul Maria Gahlinger M.D.
General Practitioner1850 S 300 W Suite A Salt Lake City UT, 84115
Dr. Paul Gahlinger is a general practitioner practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Gahlinger does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Gahlinger provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1993
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Utility of telemedicine on Johnston Atoll.
- Motion sickness. How to help your patients avoid travel travail.
- A comparison of motion sickness remedies in severe sea conditions.
- Cabin location and the likelihood of motion sickness in cruise ship passengers.
- Club drugs: MDMA, gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB), Rohypnol, and ketamine.
- Existential pain: impressions from an American Indian reservation.
- Regression analysis in biological research: sample size and statistical power.
- Neuromusculoskeletal thermography: a valuable diagnostic tool?
- Gastrointestinal illness and cannabis use in a rural Canadian community.
Dr. Paul Maria Gahlinger M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84115Get Direction
PARADISE, CA 95969Get Direction
- Alternative Treatments for AIDS
There is a term called “complementary and alternative medicine” (CAM). This term means that there are other ways to treat AIDS and HIV than traditional medicine. Sometimes CAM is used with traditional medicine. The patient is administered complementary medicine when it is used along with...
- Alternative Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Why go the alternative route?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease where the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the membranes that line the joints causing inflammation. It is a painful, chronic condition that can be managed by drugs. Although drugs may be effective, they can have...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- How Do You Treat Gout?
Patients will often ask their doctor to prescribe medications whenever they are diagnosed with a certain condition. However, those diagnosed with gout may be very disappointed to learn that there is no cure that will completely get rid of the problem. Instead, you may receive medications that will...
- Lyme Disease and Multiple Sclerosis: What Is the Link?
Multiple sclerosis and lyme disease have similar symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, and numbness of the hands and legs. Although they share similar symptoms, these diseases are quite different in nature from each other. Lyme disease: what is it? Lyme disease is the result of a tick bite. The tick...
- Dr. Graham L Hill DO333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Brett Earl MD458 N 500 W BOUNTIFUL UT 84010
- Dr. Kurtis12371 S 900 E Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Katherine Bibb Liesemer M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Milos Jiricko MD723 W SERRA WAY SOUTH JORDAN UT 84095
- Dr. Diane Marie Burnett DIANE BURNETT, M.D.1127 N Main St Cottonwood AZ 86326