Dr. Shane Silver is a Chiropractor practicing in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Silver specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Silver seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic
Dr. Shane H. Silver CHIROPRACTOR's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32204Get Direction
Dr. Shane H. Silver CHIROPRACTOR's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Dr. Christopher B. Renne D.C.4111 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville Florida 32207
- Dr. Nathaniel Luke Puyau D.C.422 OSCEOLA AVE JACKSONVILLE BEACH FL 32250
- Dr. Sebastian Thomas Castelli D.C.9550 Baymeadows Rd Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Mark Anthony Taylor D.C.2851 Edgewood Ave N Jacksonville FL 32254
- Dr. Edgar Vesce D.C.2441 3rd St S Jacksonville Beach FL 32250
- Dr. Nicole A. Orozco D.C12443 San Jose Blvd Jacksonville FL 32223