Dr. David Karesh is a psychologist practicing in Asheville, NC. Dr. Karesh specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Karesh evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Karesh because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
Georgia State University 1995
Dr. David M Karesh PHD's Practice location
Asheville, NC 28801Get Direction
ASHEVILLE, NC 28804Get Direction
Dr. David M Karesh PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karesh
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- Lauren Elizabeth Britton MA, LMHC775 Haywood Road Asheville NC 28801
- Dr. Irene Matiatos PHD23 Silver Darter Ln Candler NC 28715
- Dr. Christopher Michael Mulchay M.A., M.S., PH.D.1801 Vicente St San Francisco CA 94116
- Dr. Jay Ian Fine PSY.D.8 C Herman Avenue Extension Asheville NC 28803
- Dr. George L Lindenfeld PH.D.247 Charlotte St Asheville NC 28801
- Elizabeth Sarah Conder PH.D.1 Oak Plz Asheville NC 28801