Dr. Andrew G Lashus MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology901 7th Ave Suite 310 Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Lashus received his medical degree from Tulane University. He completed his pediatric residency at Arkansas Children's Hospital, and completed his pediatric cardiology fellowship at Medical University ...
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Med Univ Sc Coll Of Med, Pediatric Cardiology; Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Pediatrics; Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, General Surgery
- University Of Arkansas For Med Sciences Program
- Med University Of South Carolina College Of Med
Dr. Andrew G Lashus MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
BILLINGS, MT 59101Get Direction
Dr. Andrew G Lashus MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lashus
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Mayte I. Figueroa MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Steve Muyskens MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Matthew V Dzurik MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Christopher L Case MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Anne Marie Hackman MD1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Scott Matthew Pilgrim M.D.1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104