Dr. Stephen John Enns M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry224 Greenville St Nw Aiken SC, 29801
Dr. Stephen Enns practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Aiken, SC. Dr. Enns evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Enns seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1988
University of Wales in Great Britain 1988
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Psychiatry; Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics
- Medical College of Georgia Program
Dr. Stephen John Enns M.D.'s Practice location
Aiken, SC 29801Get Direction
Dr. Stephen John Enns M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Enns
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Princess Gloria Gaitawe-johnson M.D.3501 Mills Ave Austin TX 78731
- Dr. Javed N Haque M.B.B.S. M.D.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Sandra G. Sexson MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Richard F. Camino gaztambide M.D.830 W High St Lima OH 45801
- Mr. Robert Blackwood MD1505 Winter Street Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. Donna Lynn Londino MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912