Dr. Eric Scott MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery5950 University Ave Suite 231 West Des Moines IA, 50266
Dr. Eric Scott is a vascular surgeon practicing in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Scott specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Scott diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 2000
- Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Surgery Critical Care-Surgery; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Eric Scott MD's Practice location
West Des Moines, IA 50266Get Direction
Dr. Eric Scott MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scott
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. Alan Russell Koslow M.D.974 73rd St Des Moines IA 50312
- Dr. Douglas W Massop M.D.5950 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Laurie M Kuestner M.D.5880 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Matthew Lawrence White M.D.5333 Mcauley Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Dr. John Alan Stern M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Cass Franklin M.D.1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314