Dr. Steven Orlow MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN, 46804
Dr. Steven Orlow is a cardiologist practicing in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Orlow specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Orlow also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1984
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Steven Orlow MD's Practice location
Fort Wayne, IN 46804Get Direction
Fort Wayne, IN 46804Get Direction
Dr. Steven Orlow MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Orlow
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Diabetes
DiabetesInsulin is a hormone that is secreted by the pancreas. Diabetes can develop when the pancreas stops secreting insulin or when the body becomes resistant to insulin. The most common type of diabetes is type 2 diabetes.According to the American Diabetes Association, more than 25 million people...
- Are Statins Safe?
Statins are a class of drugs that help to reduce the levels of cholesterol in blood by inhibiting the enzyme involved in the production of cholesterol in liver. It is one of the most commonly prescribed drug to lower cholesterol levels and to avoid complications like stroke and heart attacks....
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- Dr. Robert E. Swint MD7916 West Jefferson Blvd. Fort Wayne Indiana 46804
- Dr. Stanley Rich MD7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Stephen K. Reed MD7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Naveen Lal M.D.604 W Berry St Fort Wayne IN 46802
- Dr. Mark A. Jones MD7916 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Robert W Godley MD1819 Carew Street Fort Wayne IN 46861