Dr. Mark Stephen Montana DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics2147 E Southern Ave Tempe AZ, 85282
Dr. Mark Montana is a prosthodontist practicing in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Montana specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Mark Stephen Montana DDS's Practice location
Tempe, AZ 85282Get Direction
Dr. Mark Stephen Montana DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Montana
- How Sunscreen May Lead to New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
A few cells in the immune and nervous systems have vitamin D receptors that are found on the cells’ surface. It is here where they receive chemical signals. When a cell attaches itself to a receptor, the chemical signals trigger the cell to perform an activity, such as to divide in multiple ways...
- Living with Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects people worldwide, according to...
- Is Skin Cancer Fatal?
Unlike what most people think, skin cancer, like most other cancers, is fatal. Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in many countries, including the United States. More than 5 million skin cancer cases come up each year. Over 3 million of these cases are found in the United States. In fact,...
- How to Manage Privacy When Discussing a Breast Cancer Diagnosis
When someone is sick, most of the time they just want rest and care from loved ones. It's great to feel supported when you're not feeling well. This is very simple when it comes to having a cold, or something as common as a migraine. When the word cancer comes into the picture, everything...
- What is Barrett’s Esophagus?
The structure of the esophagus:The esophagus is a muscular tube of about 25 cm in length. It is lined by the non-keratinized stratified squamous epithelium, which abruptly changes to gastric epithelium at the gastroesophageal junction. The stomach is a very acidic environment that has special types...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Daniel Fernando Galindo D.D.S.5533 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Matthew Benjamin Kahn DDS8708 E SAN MARCOS DR SCOTTSDALE AZ 85258
- Michael J Gibbons D.M.D.7477 E Doubletree Ranch Rd Scottsdale AZ 85258
- Dr. Kent J Howell DMD6601 S Rural Rd Tempe AZ 85283
- Dr. Lior Berger DMD2730 S Val Vista Dr Gilbert AZ 85295
- Dr. George Eric Eifler D.D.S., M.S.11130 N. TATUM BLVD PHOENIX AZ 85028