Dr. Helen Healy, nd is a naturopathic physician practicing in SAINT PAUL, MN. Dr. Healy, nd specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Healy, nd combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Ms. Helen C Healy, nd ND's Practice location
SAINT PAUL, MN 55102Get Direction
Ms. Helen C Healy, nd ND's reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Polyphenols
What are polyphenols? Polyphenols are naturally occurring chemical compounds that are beneficial to health. They contain antioxidant properties and are usually found in vegetables, fruits, legumes, cereals, chocolate, spices, and some beverages. The health effects of polyphenols also depend on...
- How Quercetin Works: Health Benefits of Quercetin
Quercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant found in plant foods. It is found in leafy vegetables, tomatoes, broccoli, and berries. Quercetin is actually a plant pigment. In the human diet, quercetin is one of the most abundant antioxidants. It destroys free radicals, and thus, fights against aging and...
- 10 Amazing Benefits of Castor Oil for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is castor oil?Castor oil has been popularly known for treating skin-related infections, promoting healthy hair, and relieving constipation. However, some studies have shown that castor oil has more important uses when it comes to supporting the body’s immune system. Castor oil is known to...
- Which Vegetables Are High Sources of Protein?
If you’re a vegetarian or vegan, you may wonder if you’re getting enough protein in your daily diet. According to experts, there are vegetables that can significantly provide you with all the nutrients you require (1, 2). There are also certain plant foods that contain more protein than other...
- What Is Quinoa? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Quinoa
Quinoa is a grain crop that belongs to the flowering plant family of Amaranthaceae and is considered to be one of the superfoods since it is one of the few nutrient-dense food items that is easily available.In fact, quinoa was often considered to be the "food of the gods" by the ancient Incas, given...
- Evening Primrose Oil: Uses, Benefits, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is evening primrose oil?Evening primrose oil (EPO) is very useful since hundreds of years for helping women with fertility and menstrual problems. The oil is cold pressed from the Oenothera biennis plant seeds or evening primrose seeds. The oil is then encapsulated for use as dietary...
- Haley Smith3041 Aldrich Ave S Minneapolis Minnesoa 55408
- Jacob Panka3041 Aldrich Ave S Minneapolis MN 55408
- Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Litchy N.D.7550 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Lyne M Schwartman seppala N.D., M.H.305 GREELEY ST S STILLWATER MN 55082
- Amrit Devgun N.D.2501 W 84TH ST BLOOMINGTON MN 55431
- Kristin J Becker ND775 EDMUND AVE SAINT PAUL MN 55104