Dr. Ruth London is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. London specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
The Hebrew Univ- Hadassah Med Sch- Jerusalem- Israel 1961
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Pediatrics; Columbus-Cuneo-Cabrini Mc, Pediatrics
Dr. Ruth London M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60608Get Direction
Dr. Ruth London M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- 5 Tips on Living with Fibroids
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that form on the walls of the uterus. Statistics show that more than 70 percent of women will experience fibroids at one point in their lives. Although fibroids don’t show clear signs and symptoms, other women will experience heavy bleeding and severe pain....
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Dr. Eunice G. John M.D.840 South Wood Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Peter R Lewy MD1100 Central Ave Wilmette IL 60091
- Dr. Gayle L. Kates M.D.500 E 51st St Chicago IL 60615
- Dr. Christopher W Clardy MD180 Harvester Dr Willowbrook IL 60527
- Dr. Craig Bradford Langman MD2300 Childrens Plaza Chicago IL 60614
- Dr. Shihtien Wang M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226