Dr. Srijaya Karra Reddy M.D.
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN, 37232
Dr. Srijaya Reddy practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Washington, DC. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Reddy treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Medical University of The Americas, Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies, M.D.
Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute 2007
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Acute epiglottitis in the era of post-Haemophilus influenzae type B (HIB) vaccine.
- Anesthesia for deep brain stimulation in traumatic brain injury-induced hemidystonia.
- Are Prior Experience and Subspecialty Training Time Predictive of Pediatric Anesthesia Exit Exam Scores for Rotating CA-2 Residents?
- Challenging airway in a paediatric patient impaled by a freezer pop stick.
- Spontaneous subdural haematoma in a paediatric patient on anticoagulant therapy.
Dr. Srijaya Karra Reddy M.D.'s Practice location
NASHVILLE, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Srijaya Karra Reddy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
- Does Hypertension Have Warning Signs?
With modern life complexities becoming more evident, instances of lifestyle health conditions like hypertension have been on the rise. According a recent report, the number of people living with hypertension is estimated to reach 1.56 billion worldwide by the year 2025. In the US, more than 75% of...
- What Is a Sapiosexual?
Sapiosexual: The DefinitionSapiosexual is derived from the Latin word sapiens, which means intelligent or wise, and sexualis, which relates to the sexes. A sapiosexual, or less popularly called as sapiophile, is an individual who is attracted to or aroused by the intelligence of other people....
- What Is Gout?
Arthritis is an umbrella term used for any joint disease in the human body. There are close to two hundred types of diseases that affect the bones and the tissues around the joints. This is one of the reasons why your doctor may run several tests before effectively diagnosing gout.Gout is another...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Lemtrada Gains FDA Approval to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
In the United States alone, over 400,000 individuals are dealing with the challenges associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). Most recently, Sanofi, an international leader in healthcare, announced FDA approval of the prescription drug Lemtrada, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Dr. Jaime Kaye Otillio M.D.3601 TVC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Cristina Maria Estrada MD2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Peter Anthony Chin Other2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Humphrey Lam MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Brian R. Emerson M.D.2200 CHILDRENS WAY NASHVILLE TN 37232