Dr. Orit Batey is a psychologist practicing in Easton, CT. Dr. Batey specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Batey evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Batey because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Orit Borkowski Batey PH.D.'s Practice location
Easton, CT 06612Get Direction
Dr. Orit Borkowski Batey PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Batey
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- Dr. Paul L. Doolan PSY.D.1720 Post Rd E Westport Connecticut 06880
- Anna Maria Badini PH.D. Stamford Connecticut 06906
- Dr. Martin Harold Klein PH.D.64 Post West Westport CT 06880
- Dr. Marcia Eckerd PH.D.91 East Avenue Norwalk CT 06851
- Tai S Pimputkar91 East Avenue Norwalk Connecticut 06851
- Dr. Frank Milton Safran PH.D.1 Turkey Hill Rd S Westport CT 06880