Dr. James Dickinson is a general surgeon practicing in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Dickinson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Dickinson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1993
University of Wales in Great Britain 1993
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, General Surgery
- University Of Nc Hosps
- University of North Carolina (UNC) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
Dr. James M Dickinson M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80528Get Direction
Dr. James M Dickinson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- Dr. Jason W Ogren MD1900 16TH ST GREELEY CO 80631
- Dr. Stefan M Pettine M.D.2121 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. Craig R Clear M.D.2121 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. Michael E Peetz MD1900 16th St Greeley CO 80631
- Dr. Michael David Roller MD2121 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. Kaitlin Wells Heisel M.D.2315 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80528