Dr. Shailinder Singh practices Pediatric Urology in Washington, DC. Pediatric urologists treat young patients who suffer from an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract, including the kidneys, ureters, bladder. As a pediatric urologist, Dr. Singh is a surgeon who diagnoses, treats, and manages voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections that require surgery. Some procedures that Dr. Singh performs include surgical reconstruction of the urinary tract, hypospadias, and disorders of sex development; surgery for groin conditions in childhood; evaluation and surgical management of kidney stone disease; and surgical management of tumors and malignancies of the kidney, bladder, and testis.
- Denis Browne's thoracotomy revised.
- Use of pelvic ultrasound in the diagnosis of megarectum in children with constipation.
- Gastric emptying of solids in normal children--a preliminary report.
- Validity of 13C octanoic acid breath test for measurement of solid meal gastric emptying time in children.
- Oblique anastomosis in Soave endoanal pullthrough for Hirschsprung's disease--a way of reducing strictures?
- Editorial comment.
- Scrotal fixation in the management of low undescended testes.
- Peristeen (ⓒ) transanal irrigation system for paediatric faecal incontinence: a single centre experience.
- Diagnosis of button battery ingestion by 'halo' radiographic sign: an exception to the rule.
Dr. Shailinder Jit Singh MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Shailinder Jit Singh MD | Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Shailinder Jit Singh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Dr. Myles D Gibbons MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Harry Guilford Rushton MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Michael Hsieh M.D., PH.D.111 MICHIGAN AVE NW WASHINGTON DC 20010
- Dr. A Barry Belman MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Hans Pohl MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Aaron D Martin M.D., M.P.H111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010